Xhyniie has bot a KPOP fan for Three years and K-drama fan for 14 years. She loves writing about the Korean entertainment industry.
Spil a KPOP paramour and Korean stuk fan, I’ve created a list of my top ten beloved Korean dramas from . If you toevluchthaven’t observed any of thesis dramas, then you have so much to look forward to. Love the list!
Update: I’ve determined to include some ongoing stuk’s from which you may like. Te addition, a list of upcoming toneelstuk’s are also included on the list.
Schouwspel’s to see out for
- Introverted Boss
- My Sassy Woman
- Missing Nine
- Man to Man
- While You Sleep
- Legend of the Blue Sea
- Fight For My Way
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Recommended Korean Dramas for
- Age of Youth – a stuk about the lives of five university students sharing one slagroom, love, friendship and survival. This is very recommended for teenagers.
- Mirror of the Witch – a stuk about a lady born to be a princess but grow up spil a witch. This starlets Yoon Si-yoon and Kim Sae-ron ter the lead role.
- Moon Paramours: Scarlett Heart Ryeo – a stuk about a dame name Hae-soo who travels back ter Goryeo era. Te hier journey, she falls te love with a man whom people are afraid of.
- Jealousy Incarnate – a toneelstuk that revolves on the story of two competitive broadcasters from different tv stations. This starlets Tantán Hyo-jin and Cho Jung-seok.
- Picnic – a schouwspel wherein fresh fictional boy group created. This revolves on the story of a boy plakband and a doll together boarded on a plane but it crashes on an island.
- The K2 – a toneelstuk about love, politics and betrayal. This revolves on the story of a former soldier and the daughter of a presidential candidate. It starlets Yoona of SNSD and Ji Chang-wook.
- Shopping King Louie вЂ“ a stuk that tells the story of a man who is not able to recall his past and because of his frustration, he spends money to buy everything. He meets a unspoiled and vigorous lady who will train him that love is not about buying anything and not something that money can buy.
- Moonlight Drawn by Clouds – is a schouwspel that tells the story of lady who disguises herself spil man and counsels boys on dating. She meets the future prince crown prince because of a love letterteken. The two of them are unaware about hier posing spil a man and him spil a future prince.
- Gogh,The Starry Night – is a korean schouwspel that tells the story of 29-year-old female employee at an ad agency who fights to succeed te both work and te relationships.
38 Task Force – is a schouwspel about the task force chief of Seoul City Recibidor and a con man who works together to collect taxes from people who avoid paying large amounts.
More list of Korean Dramas
- W/Two Worlds
W/Two Worlds is a toneelstuk about two people from the efectivo world and from the imaginary world created by webtoon artist. She lives te the world utter of challenges. He lives ter the world wherein his journey depends on the writer. What will toebijten when the two of them meet? Will there be a glad ending?
This is one of the best dramas that I had observed ter . The writer and director of this toneelstuk should be given an award for having a brilliant mind. Cinematography and editing abilities are exemplary. Wij should also not leave behind the personages who make it more realistic and titillating ter every scene released. There is no doubt that Hyo-joo and Jong-suk will make into a good duo te positivo life.
This is a korean schouwspel that wij can compare to Boys Overheen Flowers. This is about a chick who wishes of becoming a teacher but hier life switches when she meet four spectacular knights.
If you like cheesy rom-com dramas then you should include this on your list. At very first, I am aiming for So-dam and Jae-hyun spil the indeed look good together. The teaser of this schouwspel makes mij excited to witness it till the end. But there is also downside on this schouwspel. Some scenes are boring, maybe the writer had difficulty ter wrapping its story. Regading on the personages, they had played their characters very well.
Kim So-hyun is a tiener who lives on Earth for Nineteen years. She died due to an accident and wandering on different places for many years already. Taecyeon is an exorcist. The two of them will meet, listens to different stories from ghost and sends them to the otherworld.
There is no doubt that So-hyun is one of the sought teenage actress ter South Korea. With hier past schouwspel like Who Are You Schoolgebouw , I know that he can bring positive feedbacks on this. On the other palm, Taecyeon is not just known spil a singer but a multi-talented actor. This is the very first time that the two of them work te a toneelstuk. Since this is not concentrate ter romance, let’s see if the two of them have chemistry.
Kim Woo-bin and Suzy will play the characters of a duo separated during their childhood days because of an ill-fated relationship. Ter the present, Woo-bin is a top actor-singer ter Korea while Suzy is a documentary producer. With their current status ter life, the two of them will meet again.
I know I am not the only one who is very excited to see this stuk especially that Woo-bin had bot the third party of The Heirs. Everyone has bot talking about this toneelstuk and the chemistry inbetween the two leads. Te the past years, I toevluchthaven’t seen Woo-bin ter the masculine lead so this would be interesting to witness. Ter addition, he is a good actor especially when he played te The Heirs and Twenty.